Rami Atassi is a guitarist, noisemaker, and improviser based in Chicago. His work explores harmony, texture, space and feeling. Working in a wide range of genres and projects, Rami is drawn to any music that's adventurous and authentic... from DIY indie rock to solo "jazz" guitar, and everything in between.
Current projects include:
- SKYLANDING — The Music of Yoko Ono by the Miyumi Project
- The Caleb Willitz Band — earthy folk tunes meets experimental improv
- The Curls — experimental indie rock
- Test Flight — alien music and free improv
- Blow Wind Blow — gritty blues + indie pop